Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Fashion designerBookmark This
100 wall st
New York, NY
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPetite Studio, a growing online-only womenswear retailer focused on the petite women’s apparel market, is seeking a highly creative fashion designer. We are looking for a driven, proactive and dedicated designer who can embody the company vision and culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a young and dynamic fashion brand and combine your design ideas into the actual products.
Responsibilities• Prepare seasonal line plan
• Research, design, and develop the cut & sew line including wovens, knits, fleece, jackets, dresses, t-shirts, etc.
• Product development: develop and approve products throughout the design process including preparation of basic flat sketch designs and tech packs.
• Identify trends and direction through relevant market research that is in line with brand style
• Organize and maintain samples and boards for each season.
• Manage and track development and production submits, samples, trims, etc.
Requirements• Must be a design school graduate. Mush have 1-3 years’ experience in design or product development related position
• Extensive background in fit, fabric development, finishes and construction details.
• Must have current design portfolio for review
• Must be based in New York Metro area (willing to work remotely sometimes)