Interior DesignerSuncor Energy Company
Graphic Design InternMantis Marketing
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Fashion DesignerBookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
P.O Box 3913
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurturing America INC. is innovative nonprofit organization dedicated to formulate social changes in our society. Nurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue hundred and social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Just as it is imperative to mention that our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies,innovation & mentoring the youth. We are looking for individuals to convey Nurturing America's vision/mission into a life-changing experience and/or career!
Nurturing America is looking for a unique designer to capture our vision and translate it into designs for our apparel. We are in need of a designer that can create designs that will give Nurturing America a brand identity! The ideal candidate is one who is well-rounded, uniquely creative, and has a burning desire to succeed. The position will give the designer the opportunity to enhance their portfolio with diversity and compassion!If you have a passion for fashion & also want to change the world we live in, you need to be a fashion designer for Nurturing America Inc.
• knowledgeable about color,textiles, sewing, tailoring, fabrics, ornamentation, pattern making, fashion history and fashion trends
• sketching ability
• knowledgeable about computer-aided design (CAD)
• ability to combine a fashion design degree with a business, marketing, or fashion merchandising degree... Coursework in human anatomy, mathematics, and psychology also is useful
• Designers must have a strong sense of the esthetic—an eye for color and detail, a sense of balance and proportion, and an appreciation for beauty
• Fashion designers also need excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• A good portfolio
• stay informed of current trends and to be able to forecast future styles
• have thick skin and be able to accept criticism-may have to redesign, tweak, and fix designs to make them fit your clients' or buyers' specifications