IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
Interior Design Intern Needed- NYC Pop UpVR Client
World-Class Fashion Designer for Women's FashionPoppies & Pineapples
Internship: Web & Mobile DesignZenBanana
Children's Design InternJoe Fresh
Interior Design InternshipAcademy of Whole Learning
Taylor Spellman NEW YORK Marketing and Social Media InternshipTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Graphic Design Internship for Fashion Service/App3Blue Media
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
Fagnidi International group
660 9TH ST NW, APT C
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fagnidi International Group is an incubator of the design concept revolution, a creator of multicultural labels that introduce to the world our founder’s passionate vision for clothing, accessories, and furniture trends, a new lifestyle concept that gave birth to a cultural HERITAGE.
Fagnidi International group’s goal is to build strong relationships that focus on empowerment, partnerships and volunteerism in hopes of creating a lasting impact on all communities.
During a journey through style, Fagnidi celebrating excellence through a cultural and educational platform of creativity, artistry, and quality of life. The Brand feature the modern male to experience a higher quality of life through lifestyle influence in the design, fashion and art. Maison Fagnidi believes the brands that have influenced our life have also helped our choices because life IS about choice.
Because of the way we look, feel, live and interact with others, we believe that the brand which had influenced our lifestyle, influence our experience as AN HERITAGE. It’s about Life, it’s about Style.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite