Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
FIT TECHNICAL DESIGN INTERNBookmark This
90 Degree by Reflex
525 Seventh Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: May 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe internship position will encompass responsibilities from production to merchandising. Selected interns will have the opportunity to learn how the back-end of fashion functions.
Responsibilities- Help draw techpacks
- Conclude garment measurements
- Help source fabrics and other materials
- Organize tech packs and fabric swatches
- Required skills : MS office, Photo shop, Illustrator
Requirements- Basic understanding of garment construction
- Workable skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of tech packs
- Be in a fashion design program or have finished with a fashion design degree
- Attention to details