Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Freedom 4/24 - Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
110B Duncraig Drive
Posted: June 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreedom 4/24 exists to raise awareness of the sexual exploitation and human trafficking of the women and children around the world and to provide financial support to partner organizations dedicated to bringing and doing justice.
Job Title: Graphic Design Internship
Reports To: Freedom 4/24 Staff
Date: Spring/Summer/Fall Internship
To serve as the Graphic Design Intern with the aim of supporting the Freedom 4/24 staff with web and social media design and upkeep.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist in redesigning the Freedom 4/24 web page.
2. Assist in creating and upkeeping the Run 4 Their Lives event pages.
3. Assist in creating and upkeeping a Frocks4Freedom web page and Instagram account.
4. Aid in creating and redesigning newsletters.
5. Aid in creating new logos for Freedom 4/24.
6. Aid in developing special projects, i.e. short videos, editing materials, emails, etc.
7. Assist with social media management for further donations and communication.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Freedom 4/24 staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be self motivated and have the ability to problem solve and to seek out creative solutions independently but also understand that program development requires community effort.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Completed at least two years of fulltime studies at a university or equivalent institution toward the completion of a degree in graphic design, communications, or similar areas of study.
Experience in nonprofit work is desired but not required; however, it is essential to have the understanding that working in the nonprofit world means being flexible and willing to serve in varying capacities.
The ability to live in Lynchburg, VA for the duration of the internship is required.