Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic and Web Design InternBookmark This
137A Lewis Wharf
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small, dynamic, rapidly growing company offering business development and marketing services in the clinical research industry. The Graphic Design Intern will support and report to other Designers, Project Managers and/or the Director of Marketing and Design on any ongoing projects for clients and internal projects.
*30-40 hours a week preferably. To be considered, please provide a cover letter, resume and include a link to an online portfolio.
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities for this Position include:
Supporting the marketing and design teams at ClinEdge with:
- Conceptualization, development and execution of creative, branded marketing collateral for ClinEdge and various clients of ClinEdge
- Strategize marketing initiatives for client and internal projects
- Contributing ideas for internal design initiatives, internal marketing, branding, events etc.
- Website development assistance including: HTML, CSS, SEO and CMS (Wordpress) implementation, testing, proofing, digital asset creation
- Assistance with proofing pre-press and printing tasks
- Designing and formatting presentable creative presentations using powerpoint and other platforms
- Creation of blog posts, and execution of all social media graphics, email blast digital assets.
- Video creation and editing is a plus
Other General Activities
- Reporting all activity, timelines, project standings to Director daily, or as necessary.
- Recording all design hours for all projects in the necessary platforms.
- Maintaining and keeping an organized file system and backing up files accordingly.
- Managing multiple projects at once while maintaining communication with the internal teams
- Checking emails regularly and responding within an appropriate timeframe
- Attending team meetings and contributing feedback actively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) computer software to execute designs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects)
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming and mocking up design & creative ideas
- Keen eye for layout and composition
- Experience with writing and editing content
- Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS and CTMS systems
- Knowledge of Pre-Press and printing process (desired but not essential)
- Ability to work with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Concept Design, CTMS, HTML + CSS, Branding, Content Creation, Mockups, Advertising Copy, Layout Design
Preferred - Video Editing, Website Development, MailChimp