Web Design/Development InternVOX Global
Graphic Design Intern ($ Travel Reimbursement & Daily Lunch Stipend)Advertising Research Foundation
Interaction Design InternElliptic Labs
Website/ Graphic DesignDrop The Keez
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Product Design Internship in ChinaEast
Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
Graphic and Web Design InternBookmark This
137A Lewis Wharf
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small, dynamic, rapidly growing company offering business development and marketing services in the clinical research industry. The Graphic Design Intern will support and report to other Designers, Project Managers and/or the Director of Marketing and Design on any ongoing projects for clients and internal projects.
*30-40 hours a week preferably. To be considered, please provide a cover letter, resume and include a link to an online portfolio.
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities for this Position include:
Supporting the marketing and design teams at ClinEdge with:
- Conceptualization, development and execution of creative, branded marketing collateral for ClinEdge and various clients of ClinEdge
- Strategize marketing initiatives for client and internal projects
- Contributing ideas for internal design initiatives, internal marketing, branding, events etc.
- Website development assistance including: HTML, CSS, SEO and CMS (Wordpress) implementation, testing, proofing, digital asset creation
- Assistance with proofing pre-press and printing tasks
- Designing and formatting presentable creative presentations using powerpoint and other platforms
- Creation of blog posts, and execution of all social media graphics, email blast digital assets.
- Video creation and editing is a plus
Other General Activities
- Reporting all activity, timelines, project standings to Director daily, or as necessary.
- Recording all design hours for all projects in the necessary platforms.
- Maintaining and keeping an organized file system and backing up files accordingly.
- Managing multiple projects at once while maintaining communication with the internal teams
- Checking emails regularly and responding within an appropriate timeframe
- Attending team meetings and contributing feedback actively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) computer software to execute designs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects)
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming and mocking up design & creative ideas
- Keen eye for layout and composition
- Experience with writing and editing content
- Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS and CTMS systems
- Knowledge of Pre-Press and printing process (desired but not essential)
- Ability to work with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Concept Design, CTMS, HTML + CSS, Branding, Content Creation, Mockups, Advertising Copy, Layout Design
Preferred - Video Editing, Website Development, MailChimp