Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Graphic and Web Design InternBookmark This
137A Lewis Wharf
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small, dynamic, rapidly growing company offering business development and marketing services in the clinical research industry. The Graphic Design Intern will support and report to other Designers, Project Managers and/or the Director of Marketing and Design on any ongoing projects for clients and internal projects.
*30-40 hours a week preferably. To be considered, please provide a cover letter, resume and include a link to an online portfolio.
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities for this Position include:
Supporting the marketing and design teams at ClinEdge with:
- Conceptualization, development and execution of creative, branded marketing collateral for ClinEdge and various clients of ClinEdge
- Strategize marketing initiatives for client and internal projects
- Contributing ideas for internal design initiatives, internal marketing, branding, events etc.
- Website development assistance including: HTML, CSS, SEO and CMS (Wordpress) implementation, testing, proofing, digital asset creation
- Assistance with proofing pre-press and printing tasks
- Designing and formatting presentable creative presentations using powerpoint and other platforms
- Creation of blog posts, and execution of all social media graphics, email blast digital assets.
- Video creation and editing is a plus
Other General Activities
- Reporting all activity, timelines, project standings to Director daily, or as necessary.
- Recording all design hours for all projects in the necessary platforms.
- Maintaining and keeping an organized file system and backing up files accordingly.
- Managing multiple projects at once while maintaining communication with the internal teams
- Checking emails regularly and responding within an appropriate timeframe
- Attending team meetings and contributing feedback actively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) computer software to execute designs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects)
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming and mocking up design & creative ideas
- Keen eye for layout and composition
- Experience with writing and editing content
- Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS and CTMS systems
- Knowledge of Pre-Press and printing process (desired but not essential)
- Ability to work with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, CTMS, Graphic Design, Layout Design, Marketing Communications, Branding, Content Creation, Advertising Copy, HTML + CSS, Mockups, Concept Design
Preferred - Video Editing, MailChimp, Website Development