Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Website DesignerRap Direct
Graphic DesignerRap Direct
Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Designer-- Full time Employment PotentialBookmark This
Posted: May 13 2015
Company Location: Fayetteville, AR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be part of a plus size fashion company start up?
Do you have an eye for fashion and want to share those ideas with the plus size community?
Work from home as a Graphic Designer for our contemporary plus size clothing line debuting Fall 2016. This is an excellent opportunity to merge your fashion sense, creativity and we've got no shortage of opportunities for someone looking to dive headfirst into banner ads, corporate logo creation, retail packaging, homepage slider images, image manipulations and much, much more.
Celebrate #SIZERADIANT with us:
Responsibilities• Image and photo corrections and editing
• Web graphic creation (such as home page images)
• Creating display ad banners
• Content and graphic management as it relates to SEO and the User Interface
Come grow with us!
Requirements• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly PhotoShop and InDesign (with a Portfolio to show skill set)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creativity, quick wit, attention to detail, high aptitude for learning, sense of humor
• Strong work ethic and serious interest in graphic design for ecommerce
Complete knowledge of dropbox, polyvore, pinterest ( and instagram) preferred.