Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Graphic Design + Creative Apprentice (a.k.a. "Ace of Awesomeness")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring / Summer, 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Graphic Design + Creative Apprentice role:
• Play an integral role in driving the overall creative direction of Yellow Leaf Hammocks and communicating the brand + impact story through visual design.
• Developing visual aspects of blog posts, email marketing, print collateral (postcards, linesheets, etc.), blog + social media posts (ie, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) and other graphics needed to communicate the Yellow Leaf story.
• Assisting with content creation + calls to action for design pieces
• Creating, updating and editing lookbooks + catalog for use with wholesale accounts
• Editing internal photos, graphics and other collateral on an as-needed basis
• Owning the print production process (quotes, file preparation, communication, etc)
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Excellent taste + flair for visual design.
• Strong ability to organize + present information (create a final product that is beautiful AND functional).
• Ability to work within constraints of Brand Bible + to optimize design across various channels
• Experience/interest in product design is a huge benefit (but not required)
* Please share a link to your creative portfolio within your application.
Adobe Creative Suite required, DSLR Photography a plus. Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Especially Excel), Google Drive + Keynote.
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/