Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Product Design Internship in ChinaEast
Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
310 Greenwich St.
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusée Magazine, a not-for-profit start-up, is currently assembling a team of interns for the production of Issue 17
Musée is a visually driven online photography magazine dedicated to publishing interviews and features with well known contemporary fine art photographers and artists. In addition to magazine production, we send out photojournalists, writers and photographers to cover art show openings on a weekly basis.
This internship is unpaid. You will receive credits on the masthead, school credit and valuable magazine publishing experience in an intimate, artful and open-minded atmosphere where you control your own destiny.
The sky's the limit.
Responsibilities- Design sharable graphics, sourced photos, banners, backgrounds, etc.
- Design of promotional poster for different social media platforms.
- Design of weekly newsletters on constant contact.
- Develop and apply graphic design skills to an email marketing campaign
- Design business cards, brochures
- Update existing marketing materials
-High indesign and publishing skills. (Tablet and mobile (IOS/DPS))
-Ability to use iPad slideshows, stacking pages, IOS/DPS/UI indesign coding.
-Good with typography, EXCELLENT attention to detail.
-Must know how to use ePub and or folio builder. Also must have some knowledge of xcode.
Requirements- Excellent sense of layout and design.
- Must have a great eye for clean design and strong typographic skills.
- Eager to learn, hands-on, full of ideas, creative and attention to details.
- Have a thoughtful approach to interaction design.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, to follow directions and to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and diligent worker who takes pride her/his work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong and honest work ethic.
- Enthusiast, versatile, with an easy-going attitude and an energetic personality.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
* Please apply with resume and portfolio or link to your work.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - WordPress, Constant Contact