Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic DesignBookmark This
411 State Route 17 South Suite 410
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented graphic design student to assist the design and marketing departments at G3 Communications. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Design departments to assist with their needs and complete daily tasks. Some examples of a daily workflow include:
• Banner ad design
• Assist in the design & layout of print assets such as white papers, e-books, infographics and charts;
• Internal report and feature layout design;
• Stock image organization
• Flexibility in managing multiple tasks at once.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is a BA student majoring in Graphic Design or Digital Media Design or equivalent. She/he should have excellent visual design skills and experiences in designing banner ads, newsletters, brochures and any corporate materials; proficiency in Adobe CS 5/6, Photoshop, Illustrator, and especially In Design. G3 does not let go of talent. If we are impressed by your capabilities, we will find a full-time position for you.
• Pursuing degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, must be proficient in Adobe InDesign
• Excellent collaboration skills - Self motivated, with the ability to work independently
• Ability to deliver quality results on a tight deadline
• Proficient experience with HTML and CSS on a professional level
Even Better If…
• Experience in video and motion graphics editing