***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Graphic DesignBookmark This
777 Terrace Avenue, Suite 202
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented graphic design student to assist the design and marketing departments at G3 Communications. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Design departments to assist with their needs and complete daily tasks. Some examples of a daily workflow include:
• Banner ad design
• Assist in the design & layout of print assets such as white papers, e-books, infographics and charts;
• Internal report and feature layout design;
• Stock image organization
• Flexibility in managing multiple tasks at once.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is a BA student majoring in Graphic Design or Digital Media Design or equivalent. She/he should have excellent visual design skills and experiences in designing banner ads, newsletters, brochures and any corporate materials; proficiency in Adobe CS 5/6, Photoshop, Illustrator, and especially In Design. G3 does not let go of talent. If we are impressed by your capabilities, we will find a full-time position for you.
• Pursuing degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, must be proficient in Adobe InDesign
• Excellent collaboration skills - Self motivated, with the ability to work independently
• Ability to deliver quality results on a tight deadline
• Proficient experience with HTML and CSS on a professional level
Even Better If…
• Experience in video and motion graphics editing