Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Graphic DesignBookmark This
Eastern Point Trust Company
67 West Lee St.
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEastern Point Trust Company is a fast-paced FinTech company located outside of the Washington D.C. Metro Area that specializes in offering affordable trust solutions to individuals with net worth of all sizes, worldwide. Our mission is to deliver low-cost trust products through various methods, providing opportunities for people in need of trusts whom otherwise are without any means of traditional trust services. Eastern Point Trust Company and affiliates are welcoming a focused and success-driven individual passionate about financial innovation and business growth with a talent in social media, blog, and SEO strategy.
We hope to join you on the first steps of your career!
Responsibilities(Note: Paid internship is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience/portfolio)
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Creating videos, infographics, graphics, and other design assets for marketing purposes
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- UI/UX basic knowledge
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Good communication skills
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Design Development, Infographics
Preferred - Teamwork, Computer Animation, Collaboration, Artistic Abilities, Vector Design, Computer Applications