Interior Design InternshipMeryl Toback Interiors
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternDauphin County Democratic Committee
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Personal Assistant for Creative ProfessionalVoila Gallery
Personal Assistant WantedVara Fine Arts
Fashion Design InternshipSummit Resource Imports
WANTED: Fashion Design Summer Intern (weekly stipend and school credit)Miss Circle llc
Graphic Design Intern at Fast Paced and Growing AgencyBookmark This
102 Person Stree Suite D
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description219 Group, a marketing and advertising agency, is seeking a passionate and creative graphic design intern for the 2016 Summer Semester. Our internship program introduces students to the fast paced, deadline driven agency atmosphere while teaching new skills based on goals and objectives established in an intern orientation.
This is an unpaid intern position where the intern gains valuable work experience. We ask that interns work a minimum of 15 hours per week, unpaid. Obviously the more consecutive time and hours you have in the office, the better opportunity you have to learn. 219 Group has additional positions available for the 2016 Fall Semester.
ResponsibilitiesDaily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• work with account managers to discuss the objectives and specifications of the project;
• interpreting the client’s needs with mentor and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
• assist mentor in developing design briefs by creating mock-ups or client presentations (based on existing template);
• thinking creatively independently and with a team to produce new ideas and concepts;
• using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• presenting finalized ideas to mentor for approval prior to delivering to account manager;
• demonstrate illustrative skills while developing logo designs;
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• develop layouts ready for print and digital media;
• keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat;
• working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, other designers, account executives, web developers.
RequirementsMust have a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Must be majoring in a graphic design, graphic arts or similar degree program or have 2+ years using the Adobe Suite.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Adobe, Graphic Communication
Preferred - Print, Digital, Web