User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
***Talented and Creative Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Lipová 1789/9, Ceské Budejovice
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor more than 25 years FIEDLER AMS s.r.o. has been a pioneer in developing of whole system solutions for data collection, telemetry, data analysis and process control.
Our devices are applied in highly diverse industries and in every conceivable environment all over the globe. The main products of our company are telemetric units and data loggers.
Friendly environment and informal working atmosphere
Flexible working hours, working from home
Language and vocational training
Opportunity for professional growth and personal development
Salary by agreement
Location of the company near the University of South Bohemia - you can attend trips with other foreign students ;)
Assistance in Finding Accommodation
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Must work in an organized fashion
- Come up with innovative concepts, artwork, layouts and typography for technical websites and documents (datasheets, leaflets, manuals, ...)
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Taking photos of real applications of our products
Requirements- Enjoying Graphic Design
- Proficiency in graphic and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
SkillsRequired - Social Skills, Good communication skills, Design Documents
Preferred - GIMP, Photographer, Inkscape, Graphic Design Software