***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
225 West 35th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn office supply company is looking for a young, creative and dynamic designer to assist with the design of the new re-branded company look.
Please submit samples of your work.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include -
Designing campaigns for the website, online display ads, social media and print
Designing email campaigns and landing pages
Corporate branding design
Designing invites, custom catalog covers
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is -
- A natural storyteller
- Has incredible graphic design instinct
- Basic understanding of html
- Knowledge of Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Work well independently and in a collaborative environment
- Must be able to take direction well and execute
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and practice time management skills
- Strong creative ideas and layout skills
- Must have a good eye for detail