Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Digital Design (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Web Design InternshipNight Owl Interactive
ISOQUE Industrial Design InternshipISOQUE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4000 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 555-S
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdea180 is a full-service internet marketing and web development company dedicated to helping small businesses expand their presence online. We use the latest in-depth analysis to build sites ensuring that the ever changing standards do not leave you behind. Our experience brings added value and different perspectives that are very welcomed by our clients. Our team is very diverse but always available to address your needs with personable, professional and timely help.
Responsibilities- To assist staff in various digital and print graphic design needs, i.e. layouts, ads, logos, banner designs, social media posts, etc.
- Photo research of visual assets for web and digital communications.
- Assist with mock-ups and design presentations.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
Requirements- Ability to work in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office Suite
- Enrolled in a graphic design undergraduate program.
- Have a genuine interest in graphic design, typography and front-end web design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
PROVIDE US A LINK TO VIEW YOUR PORTFOLIO