Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4000 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 555-S
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdea180 is a full-service internet marketing and web development company dedicated to helping small businesses expand their presence online. We use the latest in-depth analysis to build sites ensuring that the ever changing standards do not leave you behind. Our experience brings added value and different perspectives that are very welcomed by our clients. Our team is very diverse but always available to address your needs with personable, professional and timely help.
Responsibilities- To assist staff in various digital and print graphic design needs, i.e. layouts, ads, logos, banner designs, social media posts, etc.
- Photo research of visual assets for web and digital communications.
- Assist with mock-ups and design presentations.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
Requirements- Ability to work in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office Suite
- Enrolled in a graphic design undergraduate program.
- Have a genuine interest in graphic design, typography and front-end web design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
PROVIDE US A LINK TO VIEW YOUR PORTFOLIO