Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is Beakinship?
Beakinship is a consultancy laser focused on the powerful advantages of membership-based business. We are entrepreneurs, adventurers, marketing aces, calculated risk takers and leaders, ready to share what we know and steer you on your journey to even greater success.
Graphic Design Interns create content for websites, blog posts, marketing materials and more! We are looking for talented people who understand business and want to create beautifully branded pieces that can help us leverage our new brand.
Interns will develop a substantial portfolio of samples, refine their skills for different audiences, and gain valuable agency experience.
Beakinship is seeking an organized and self-motivated, designer who enjoys creative challenges and wants to be part of a virtual based startup culture that has potential long term opportunities.
Responsibilities• Create branded materials for blog posts, news articles, and website copy
• Assist with design for online presentations, branded blue prints, and other marketing materials
• Work with the team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
• Monitor trends in client’s industries
• Complete assignments on time and work within tight deadlines
• Send supervisor(s) progress updates throughout each week
• Deliver 3-6 pieces of content a week: infographics, blog art, social media marketing materials, etc
• Drafts sent for review should have very few or no spelling and grammar errors
• Respond to feedback in a timely manner
• Extremely organized
• Professional demeanor
• Eagerness to learn
• Proficient multitasker
• Responsive to feedback
• Attentive to detail