Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Beauty Schools of America
1176 SW 67th Avenue
Posted: February 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHISTORY & MISSION
To be a world-class academic institution striving to provide inspiration to our students in the salon, spa and beauty industry for the purpose of beautification, education and successful occupation.
A Legacy of Learning
For the past two decades, Beauty Schools of America® (BSA) has been the most sought after institution for students pursuing a professional career in the Beauty and Spa Industry. As a fully-licensed and accredited learning institution, Beauty Schools of America® is dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of becoming a certified beauty and/or spa professional.
From your very first day of class until graduation day, Beauty Schools of America® will provide you with everything required to maximize your talents, your creative abilities, and your success in the beauty industry:
•Diverse and comprehensive course curriculum in your field of study
•Highly knowledgeable and experienced instructors
•Small class sizes for more personalized instruction
•The Milady training system
•Seminars on the latest advances in the cosmetology, barber, and spa industry
•Industry field trips, events and social gatherings
•Guest visits by professional artists in your chosen field
•Career placement and assistance
Upon receipt of your Beauty Schools of America® diploma and license from the State of Florida’s Board of Cosmetology, Florida’s Barber Board, and/or Florida Board of Massage Therapy, a wide array of successful career paths await you. From flexible, part-time employment options to ownership of your own chain of beauty salons, barbershops, and/or spas, your beauty career will offer you unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback