Design Internship for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Interior Design InternLittle Makers Academy
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship Program- DesignBrand Union
Interior Designer InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Web Intern - External Relations iDeas LabCSIS
Junior Designer InternshipInterior Resource Group
Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: February 26 2016
Company Location: Lubbock, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Starter-up legal and medical referral service and a Rehab clinic In Lubbock and looking to expand in Amarillo after 6 month. Will be working directly with the CEO of the company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback