Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Designer & Illustrator Internship [Design & Illustration]Sacatelle
Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
UX / UI Designer InternShooq, LLC
Graphic Design InternDigital Scope Media
Junior Graphic Designer - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Intern - Digital - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapchat, a 500 Startups company, is an app that lets you create, share, and discover freestyle raps. We're currently seeking a baller-ass Graphic Design intern to assist our creative team in developing/creating assets for Mobile, Web, Social, Email and more! If you can drop bars or spit a quick 16 that be awesome.... but not a necessity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must love or have an affinity for Rap/Hip-Hop
- Social Media experience across FB, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, etc.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced startup environment