Website DesignerRap Direct
Graphic DesignerRap Direct
Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapchat, a 500 Startups company, is an app that lets you create, share, and discover freestyle raps. We're currently seeking a baller-ass Graphic Design intern to assist our creative team in developing/creating assets for Mobile, Web, Social, Email and more! If you can drop bars or spit a quick 16 that be awesome.... but not a necessity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must love or have an affinity for Rap/Hip-Hop
- Social Media experience across FB, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, etc.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced startup environment