Interior Design InternBannana
Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapchat, a 500 Startups company, is an app that lets you create, share, and discover freestyle raps. We're currently seeking a baller-ass Graphic Design intern to assist our creative team in developing/creating assets for Mobile, Web, Social, Email and more! If you can drop bars or spit a quick 16 that be awesome.... but not a necessity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must love or have an affinity for Rap/Hip-Hop
- Social Media experience across FB, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, etc.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced startup environment