Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
39180 Farwell Drive
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimpleTherapy is a digital therapeutic -- the world’s first fully online alternative to physical therapy. We’ve created a personalized, step-by-step video based program that users can do from home, on-demand, for free (because our clients, their health insurance company or employer, pays for it). There are 225 million doctors visits per year for musculoskeletal pain – the 2nd highest number, right after the common cold – and we’re on our way to making them obsolete.
SimpleTherapy offers the fun, fast-paced environment of a startup combined with the attitude of a company that’s revenue generating (Fortune 50 clients). The product is evolving to address additional B2B and B2C customer needs.
We’re looking for a talented creative designer at our Fremont, CA office who can help evolve our brand identity into something that radically stands out amongst tech companies. A person who have a passion for UX and design, and who value building a solid, future-proof UI/UX.
Responsibilities- As a designer you'll work with product people to design our product UX, to prototype new features, and to help A+B test new features.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom components
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML + CSS, Design Development
Preferred - Experience Design, Axure