Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ximius Creative Agency
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXimius Creative Agency is a professional creative design firm with years of industry experience. Our services do including graphic design, photography, videography, web development, marketing, and drafting. We have provided services to not only to small businesses but also big corporations as well. We create everything from scratch and strive for originality. Time managements and high qualities is our top priority.
For this reason, Ximius Creative Agency needs design interns to help with multiple design projects for the company. This would be a part-time position. You would be able to work from home with occasional meetings with the team. Would love for you to be able to start ASAP if interested.
If you have any questions call in at 346-217-8764!
Learn more about our company at Ximiusmedia.com
Responsibilities- Research and concept for special projects.
- Strong proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Have an open minded and be creative with develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
Requirements- Portfolio of your design works is a must.
- Motion graphic is a plus
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a moderated fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Organize with your graphic works with design and development of design.