Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ximius Creative Agency
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXimius Creative Agency is a professional creative design firm with years of industry experience. Our services do including graphic design, photography, videography, web development, marketing, and drafting. We have provided services to not only to small businesses but also big corporations as well. We create everything from scratch and strive for originality. Time managements and high qualities is our top priority.
For this reason, Ximius Creative Agency needs design interns to help with multiple design projects for the company. This would be a part-time position. You would be able to work from home with occasional meetings with the team. Would love for you to be able to start ASAP if interested.
If you have any questions call in at 346-217-8764!
Learn more about our company at Ximiusmedia.com
Responsibilities- Research and concept for special projects.
- Strong proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Have an open minded and be creative with develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
Requirements- Portfolio of your design works is a must.
- Motion graphic is a plus
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a moderated fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Organize with your graphic works with design and development of design.