Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 07 2015
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtful Wisdom is an Virtual Branding Lab Start-up located within New York City. We focus on redesigning brands and Creating brand Identity for early-stage startups or companies alike. Just as our motto said "We Build Brands, We Build Cultures" That what we love to do and will drill through various limitations to make sure we deliver. We would like for you to join in the fun as well as an intern!
As a Graphic Design Intern you will be under the direction of the Lead Graphic Designer, the Graphic Design intern will gain experience and Design industry know-how as Artful Wisdom grow. Also on an added note, we are currently building a Trello-Based Creative Support System. This will used to keep connections build between artful wisdom, previous employees and interns alike to aid everyone with their own success whether it during your time aboard Artful Wisdom or after within the creative field. You can be one of the first to join in!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Providing beautifully crafted Graphics as well as Mockups for websites and/or interfaces.
-Help with the Brand Identity of multitude of Concept Websites or Client's Websites
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school or 1-2 graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Windows or Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must own a laptop
- A link to your portfolio