Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design Intern (Remote)Bookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Commerce, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt human-I-T our mission is simple: transform unwanted or inoperative technology into operational and educational tools for the millions in need. Striving to go beyond recycling by taking a progressive approach to E-waste management, vocational training and the Digital Divide.
human-I-T is a collective group of smart humans turning E-waste into opportunities; fixing technology and distributing to those in need. A socially responsible company, leading the charge to close the digital divide and helping others harness the power of information.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team! The intern should be prepared to help with the following: interpret our brand strategy and mission, curate content (creating graphics showing a solid grasp of design concepts), work with different software suites (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), and complete project goals. The intern should hope to gain valuable experience and be willing to learn and use fundamental marketing skills.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Windows, Graphic Design, InDesign, OS X, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Windows & Mac operating systems, Proficient in InDesign, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Graphic Designer, Graphic Designers, Graphic Design Software