Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design Intern (Remote)Bookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Commerce, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt human-I-T our mission is simple: transform unwanted or inoperative technology into operational and educational tools for the millions in need. Striving to go beyond recycling by taking a progressive approach to E-waste management, vocational training and the Digital Divide.
human-I-T is a collective group of smart humans turning E-waste into opportunities; fixing technology and distributing to those in need. A socially responsible company, leading the charge to close the digital divide and helping others harness the power of information.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team! The intern should be prepared to help with the following: interpret our brand strategy and mission, curate content (creating graphics showing a solid grasp of design concepts), work with different software suites (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), and complete project goals. The intern should hope to gain valuable experience and be willing to learn and use fundamental marketing skills.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Windows, Graphic Design, InDesign, OS X, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Windows & Mac operating systems, Proficient in InDesign, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Graphic Designer, Graphic Designers, Graphic Design Software