Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
ETC Event Planning LLC
Posted: June 27 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionETC Event Planning LLC, is a new and innovative event planning company. We are looking for candidates who are creative, can bring a fresh perspective, and want to be a part of a growing brand. Our events range from intimate dinner parties to large scale productions.
Part-time - hours are flexible depending on demand (about 8-12 hours per week) for a 6 week period.
We are currently looking for someone for the summer however fall/spring intern positions will also be considered.
You will be working directly with upper management to design internal and external communications or media.
Your designs will be published electronically and or available for use by potential clients. All projects will be credited to designer and you will be added to our design network and available to our clients after the completion of your internship
Based on your performance there may be opportunities for future paid positions.
The ideal candidate is...
Looking to build their portfolio and experiences
Able to meet deadlines
Available to work remotely
Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
Has great attention to detail
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback