Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Winning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Posted: July 28 2016
Company Location: Snellville, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an innovative creative design agency responsible for multiple brands' Creative Direction. New projects, exciting advocacy causes and an annual Black Tie Gala that requires an enormous amount of support, promotions, initiative and teamwork.
Join us as we expand our outreach and campaign for change!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements*Designing and creating marketing collateral, banners, flyers, booklets, etc
*Creative Mind with a Highly-Developed Visual Sense
*Strong Communication Skills
*Proficient in Layout
*Impeccable Work Ethic
*Dependability is a must
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback