Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Super Gains Pack
Posted: December 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fitness subscription box company that delivers monthly boxes of fitness items and supplements to our customer's door. We deliver once a month on the third Friday of every month and include workout ideas, meal prep plans for a week with grocery lists, a high protein snack idea to try with grocery lists, food fact of the month, and full size items as well. We provide a service in the fitness world and industry where we offer a "Try before you buy" ideology. We are seeking someone to take charge of the design process for the inserts of our boxes and include the workout ideas, recipes, food fact, and retail pricing list of each item in the box - all with pictures in a small 4-5 page pamphlet.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Design a small insert catalog/pamphlet template for subscription boxes with the following: workout ideas, meal prep plans for a week with grocery lists, a high protein snack idea to try with grocery lists, food fact of the month, retail price list of items found inside of the box w/pictures.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and supervisory feedback
SkillsRequired - Design, Art, Organization
Preferred - Graphic Design, Advertising