Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
90 Fairlie Street NW Suite 100
Posted: February 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative Juice is a small boutique creative agency working with both small and large clients. We are looking for intern to come into our Downtown office to help with social media graphics, blog graphics, social media management and any work overflow.
We have worked with Cox Communications, LG, Equifax, and Chick-fil-A. Please check out our website at itscreativejuice.com
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or BFA from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have a laptop with MS Office and the Adobe Suite CS6 or later
- Must have reliable transportation
- Wordpress experience a plus
- HTML / CSS coding a plus
SkillsRequired - Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Preferred - WordPress, Basic HTML, HTML + CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe After Effects