Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Nucleus Corporation
Posted: March 15 2015
Company Location: Cedar Hill, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nucleus Corporation provides an abundance of support and guidance to the overwhelmed, overworked, and often underpaid business owner. We utilize our sense of personable interaction to identify the most problematic issues within your business and provide solutions and strategies to resolve each one of them and catapult the growth of your business. We work hand-in-hand with business owners, companies, and CEO's to establish measurable goals both long and short term in order to implement a strategic plan that will produce tangible results.
With Strategic Business Planning, Business Marketing and Start-Up/Small Business Assistance and Development being our most sought after services, we also specialize and cater to other areas of business. Through Business Consultation & Advising, Contract Management & Drafting, Company & Staff Training Services, Conference & Meeting Facilitation, The Nucleus Corporation has all that your company needs to succeed and reach the goals that have been set for your business.
The Nucleus Corporation is not just our name but what we strive to be for your business. We work diligently to position ourselves as the CORE of your business, providing all of the necessary elements and energy that it must take for your business to maintain fluidity of operation and become a fully functioning and successful unit.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback