Web Intern - External Relations iDeas LabCSIS
Junior Designer InternshipInterior Resource Group
Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kashmir World Foundation
Posted: October 10 2016
Company Location: Great Falls, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for interns that can create flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials for Kashmir World Foundation projects.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback