Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Interior Design InternCi Solutions LLC
Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama Magazine (www.touchdownalabama.net) is looking for a graphic design intern to help with our magazine, website and other ventures. We feel this will be a great experience for aspiring graphic designers looking to gain experience.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback