Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama Magazine (www.touchdownalabama.net) is looking for a graphic design intern to help with our magazine, website and other ventures. We feel this will be a great experience for aspiring graphic designers looking to gain experience.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback