Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2015
Company Location: Hamden, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT WE DO
Practical Innovations U.S.A., Inc. is dedicated to bringing creative solutions to everyday problems faced by millions of consumers worldwide. We're focused on developing products that make everyday life easier. We are currently working on bringing creative, tested, and proven solutions to multiple consumer goods industries.
WHY WE DO IT
In life there are leaders and there are followers. Leaders are visionaries who see a world unknown to most. Leaders envision a world where problems are systematically solved through innovative processes. We believe in both leadership and innovation; we further believe in leadership through innovation. Simply put, we are a group of leaders who believe in leading by example through developing innovative processes.
WHERE WE'RE LOCATED
We're located in South Florida, amongst the palm trees, sandy beaches, and waves crashing ashore.
We will design high-quality, innovative, proprietary products that are affordable. We will make our customers' lives easier through our products. Our products will be easy on the eye. Our products will have one or more functional utilities. Our products will solve a need.
We will be passionate about each endeavor we embark on. Our passion will show through the quality of our work and customer service. We will take pride in helping the independent inventor take an idea to the next level. We will take pride in helping businesses advance through our service.
We will put the customer's needs first. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We will have the best interests of our customers at heart in every project we work on. We will not take on a client if we feel the relationship will not be mutually beneficial.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback