Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
B by Brandie
1400 S Sherman St. Suite 218
Posted: September 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionB by Brandie is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist with the task of evolving the brand's identity. We are looking for a designer to help create a cohesive look across all our brand's touch points—everything from promotional materials to presentations. The Graphic Design Intern will also be expected to work on any day-to-day projects that arise.
This is the opportunity to shape the visual identity of a young lifestyle company and work with an experienced, talented staff.
• Collaborate with other team members on updates to the website and blog.
• Design corporate materials such as business cards, letterhead, etc.
• Presentation design.
Other Expected Tasks:
• Assist with other graphic design requests, as the need arises
• Take part in multiple rounds of editing on any given project.
Online portfolios or portfolio PDFs are requested (maximum file size 3M). Please submit only your best work and indicate your specific role(s)/contributions for each project.
• Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design or a similar visual field.
• Foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, and typography.
• Graphics production capability—including proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational needs.
• Ability to keep projects on track under tight time constraints.
• Positive attitude! High level of interest and enthusiasm encouraged.
Considered a plus:
• Prior experience working on brand identities, that includes the creation of brand guidelines and graphic standards.
• Knowledge of digital and pre-press file preparation.