Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
B by Brandie
1400 S Sherman St. Suite 218
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionB by Brandie is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist with the task of evolving the brand's identity. We are looking for a designer to help create a cohesive look across all our brand's touch points—everything from promotional materials to presentations. The Graphic Design Intern will also be expected to work on any day-to-day projects that arise.
This is the opportunity to shape the visual identity of a young lifestyle company and work with an experienced, talented staff.
• Collaborate with other team members on updates to the website and blog.
• Design corporate materials such as business cards, letterhead, etc.
• Presentation design.
Other Expected Tasks:
• Assist with other graphic design requests, as the need arises
• Take part in multiple rounds of editing on any given project.
Online portfolios or portfolio PDFs are requested (maximum file size 3M). Please submit only your best work and indicate your specific role(s)/contributions for each project.
• Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design or a similar visual field.
• Foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, and typography.
• Graphics production capability—including proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational needs.
• Ability to keep projects on track under tight time constraints.
• Positive attitude! High level of interest and enthusiasm encouraged.
Considered a plus:
• Prior experience working on brand identities, that includes the creation of brand guidelines and graphic standards.
• Knowledge of digital and pre-press file preparation.