Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
990 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 601-A
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlo Creative is an advanced team of experienced advertising agency talent, who deliver top caliber work. We work across 360° platforms, including Digital, Social Media, Print, Broadcast, and PR.
We are powered by creative ideas. Our team comprises amazing creative talent that’s been working together for years, developing a workflow unusual in the industry. We are a unique group of designers, writers, technologists and radical thinkers that work as one to meet each client’s objectives and achieve great results. Whether the goals for your brand are local, regional, or national in scale, we will adapt to meet your advertising and marketing needs.
What sets Glo Creative apart from other digital agencies is our absolute dedication to each client’s needs. We go the extra mile to care for each client’s success as if it were our own. Our goal: We succeed when our clients succeed.
Glo Creative’s team players have “real world” experience and wide industry expertise, so each client gets more than just technical and creative services. We go further, and act as professional consultants to our clients’ businesses.
Big ideas don’t have to break your budget. We bring together the best independent minds in the industry to give you leading-edge advertising and smart marketing solutions.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback