Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bold Digital Marketing
13612 Midway Road Suite 480
Posted: July 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBold Staffing Solutions provides Sales, Marketing, Staffing and much more to assist businesses in the ability to focus on their core, while we assist them in growing.
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist the graphic designer and web developers in creating graphical assets, research, and preliminary site-setup. She/he will learn our services, workflows, and industry best practices, along with other skills pertaining to digital marketing. The applicant must have an eagerness to learn and ability to absorb information in this fast-paced environment. The position will require about 15-20 hours a week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Computer
Preferred - Graphic Design, Mobile Web Design, Web Design