Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Digital Design (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Web Design InternshipNight Owl Interactive
ISOQUE Industrial Design InternshipISOQUE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
No Days Off Radio LLC
Posted: November 16 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNo Days Off Radio is Atlanta #1 online broadcasting radio station. We was established in August 2012 in Decatur Ga. We broadcast live shows at our location 299 Peter Street Atlanta Ga to some of the latest artists as well as many upcoming independent artists. We also broadcast all our shows via our app (Live365) search name "NDORADIO", our UstreamTV page (No Days Off Radio) and our verified YouTube page (NoDays OffRadio).
We are currently looking for graphic designers who are efficient in making flyer designs, logos for company, web page design, mixtape covers/ album covers, and graphic designs for clothing.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback