Fashion Design Internship Immediate Start May 1st 2017Maggie Norris Couture
Fashion DesignerRebel Athletic
Design Asst/Social MediaSubtle Luxury
Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Design Intern at World Business ChicagoWorld Business Chicago
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
11 Powder Hill Road
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINNOVEX is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work in our Lincoln, RI office. The Intern will gain experience in digital and social media marketing design for small and medium sized businesses. They will work closely with the Creative Services Designer by designing content such as graphics for social media and email campaigns, online banner ads, logo's, infographics and more. The Intern will also work with the Digital Project Manager and Creative team on various projects. S/he will gain real-world production experience in graphic design.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback