Graphic Design Internship. (Web and Mobile)White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: December 27 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy name is Kiara. I am owner of Brickhouse Bombshells a new up and coming model and adult entertainment agency in the Washington, DC area. We will also be branching out to the North Carolina and Atlanta Areas. We find work and develop models and exotic dancers! We are looking for an outstanding graphic design artist to help with graphics for our website and to make our logos. If you do good work you will get paid jobs!!
Responsibilities-Design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback