PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Design and Marketing InternshipIAMFEMME
Magazine Graphic Designer required for ScaleUp MagazineScaleUp
Residential Interior Design InternJ Squared Interiors
Industrial Designer/Product DesignerPrototype House
Graphic Design InternshipProphet
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Dhobi - Dry Cleaning
Posted: June 18 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dhobi is an online dry cleaning service that allows users to schedule pickup and delivery of their clothes from local dry cleaners. Customers can accomplish this through The Dhobi's web site or suite of mobile apps. The Dhobi serves local dry cleaners and provides them the software to simplify their customers' lives.
Our mission is to provide impeccably cleaned clothes speedily delivered to your doorstep.
Please visit our website www.thedhobi.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback