Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Graphic Design Intern for Building World-class BrandsBookmark This
The Business Club Academy
250 W. Santa Fe Avenue
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are The Digital Brand Creatives. We are in the business of creating awesome brand experiences for our clients in the digital space. We revamp existing brands and create them entirely from scratch... It's exciting! As the digital landscape changes constantly and design trends are always in flux, we stay ahead of the curve with talented and ambitious creatives to do so.
If you want to create awesome stuff and a challenging time doing so, come onboard; we'll see if you have what it takes.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be willing to learn and always better themselves
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have integrity and discipline of character
- Must have a sense of humor