Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 14 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJobyone connects the best talent in digital technology with job opportunities worldwide.
This is a growing digital community where you won’t find any recruitment agencies. It’s just digital professionals, digital companies and relevant matches.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong design skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Sketch, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Google Docs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of web banners, landing pages and digital assets
- Knowledge of Slack
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Sketching, Vector Illustration, Google Apps, Design Development, English & Spanish languages
Preferred - Vector Illustration, Digital Sketching, Digital Communication Strategy