Admin/ Office Assistant/Boss Chick Status Ent
Product Development/Creative Assistant Intern (Beauty)Scentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Flooring and Ceiling designArmstrong World Industries
UI/UX Design InternshipStudent Opportunity Center
AutoCAD Drafting InternOrban Labs, Inc.
UX/UI Graphic DesignerTechHiring
Graphic Design InternGo Darryl Go
Fall Graphic Design InternshipThe Sheppard
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
134 Charles St
New York, NY
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOra TV is seeking a graphic design intern to work in our dynamic and fast-paced office.
Ora is a media company and a digital network that produces shows such as Larry King Now, Brown Bag Wine Tasting with William Shatner, and Real Girl’s Kitchen with Haylie Duff.
This internship can be completed either for college credit or as a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback