Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Bridgeville, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSMLE-Simple Inc. is here to help medical students at all levels of training become the exceptional physicians by providing the best educational products to achieve the highest scores on exams required to become a licensed physician. Our philosophy is to provide the best educational product that is in the market to the medical students.
We are looking for interns to help us designing our website.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback