Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Grilling with Rich
Posted: April 20 2015
Company Location: Alexandria, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrilling with Rich.com is a website devoted to the barbecue and grilling lifestyle. We are a small business looking for someone who is looking to get on the ground floor of an up and coming website. A lot of work will be done independently but with daily checkin meetings with the owner of the website. We are looking for graphics to be created from Infographics, to facebook and twitter images, a media kit and other large projects.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback