Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Food Truck Stars
Posted: July 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFood Truck Stars is the future leader of all things mobile. We are currently strategically focusing for now on the mobile food vending industry. We provide mobile vendors and their customers a platform to connect and get noticed. Mobile vendors can create and manage their menu, schedule, deals, data and much more. Customers can then access all their information on www.foodtruckstars.com. Our company culture is relaxed but effective, meaning if you work hard and like to have a good time with talented people, this is the company for you!
We currently are based out in Boston, MA and Silicon Valley, CA.
We are looking for a graphic designer that is willing to show the world what they've got. This designer is going to be in charge of the company's brand and marketing materials. We need this person to be open to feedback and criticism, it will only make you better. This person will work closely with the company CEO to understand the vision and message. Company website will need to be redesigned, marketing materials (banners, posters, business cards, etc)....IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE UI/UX please make that known since that is an added bonus!
This is currently unpaid, but we are in the process of investor funding possibilities, so possible future growth is dependent on results and other circumstances.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, User Experience Design, User Interface Design