Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Black Book Ink
3304 A Elm Street
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Black Book Ink is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate should work well with a creative team, be comfortable thinking visually and be eager to contribute to vision and execution of our ambitious agency and the clients we represent.
Design Interns will help concept advertising campaigns, participate in production, collaborate on creative strategy and create stellar results. This internship requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem solving, and technical presentation and implementation skills.
Expectations: Be organized, detail oriented, proactive and resourceful. Present a professional attitude and appearance, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and a positive attitude under pressure.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with several cross-functional leaders within the Black Book Ink team.
• Assist the Community Manager in scheduling social media content
• Research new data measurements and platforms
• Research new efficiencies in managing marketing content
• Assisting the Community Manager engage with social media communities
• Prepare presentations for the pitch teams with social strategy in mind
• Ensure timely delivery of all assets
• Maintain current knowledge of latest social media trends