Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
My Urban Invites
2855 Mangum Road| Suite 315
Posted: July 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy Urban Invites is an event branding studio specializing in wedding stationery and located in Houston, Texas near 610 and 290. We create every stationery suite to resemble the essence of each of our couples. My Urban Invites will take your personalities and style, fuse it together and visually show it off through your stationery suite.
We are looking for an interested graphic design student who has proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to help us design branding boards, social media posts, assemble invitations and more. This is an unpaid internship opportunity to learn and grow your skills in graphic design and branding.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of branding boards, stationery, advertisements and more.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to knows when to ask for help when needed.
- Double check your work for quality and correctness before submitting it for review.
- Utilize strong visual ideas from concept through to completion.
-Perform daily administrative assistant tasks.
-Assist with social media posts.
-Assist with photoshoots & styled shoots.
-Work with WIX for regular website edits and updates.
-Set up customer blueprints.
-Assemble print collateral: cut ribbon, tie beautiful bows, tie flat knots, assemble save the dates, invitations, programs and stationery
-Proof-read and verify final printed orders are correct and complete.
-Prepare orders to be picked up by clients.
-Be a great team player and provide feedback in every way you can.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively and polite with team and customers
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback