Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Tsang Seymour Design Inc.
526 West 26th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTsang Seymour, an award winning agency uses creative thinking to design enduring impressions for Cultural and Luxury brands. Our projects include brand identity and application, books, advertising, promotions, web sites, digital banners, environmental graphic design, way-finding and exhibition design. Our clients include leading cultural and luxury brands including the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Neue Galerie, Museum of Modern Art, Gagosian Gallery and Sotheby's.
Responsibilities• Visual research
• Web UX and IA wire-framing
• Design and concept development
• Composition and Layout
• Scanning, basic retouching and formatting image files
• Prototyping and comp building
• Preparation of presentation and portfolios
Requirements• Senior or Masters level coursework in Graphic Design.
• Must be proficient in all design programs (CS). Mock-up ability in HTML/CSS is helpful.
• Hardworking, curious, ambitions, detail oriented, excellent listening and reliable.
• Ideal candidates are available for 3 full, consecutive days per week but we are flexible to your schedule.
SkillsRequired - Typography, Graphic Design, Exhibit Design
Preferred - HTML + CSS