Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept based on education and offering tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationship with food,
Our founder is a celebrity chef and author who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a week in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive suggestions and feedback
SkillsRequired - High degree of initiative
Preferred - Graphic Design