Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
270 W 38th St, Floor 2
New York, NY
Posted: November 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSacatelle designs and manufactures bags (of all sorts) for some of the largest companies in the world.
Creativity is encouraged and is at the very essence of what makes us so amazingly different. We work with many Fortune 500 companies making bags that will be sure to dazzle and impress. An internship at Sacatelle can allow you a unique chance to work with many well-known companies, build your portfolio and gain valuable design experience.
This is a fun, relaxed, and highly-educational internship.
Unleash your creativity!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - CAD, Animation, Adobe InDesign