Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: April 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrndBot is a small, but growing, start up focused on providing marketing solutions to small businesses. We are highly brand driven and need good designers to service our clients while maintaining our visual identity.
We are looking for
ResponsibilitiesThe only responsibility would be to design the best looking stuff you can.
Design collateral for marketing materials
Understand small business design requirements
Be logical and thoughtful about design and design theory
Enjoy our small team that is going to have a lot of fun along the way
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be interested in start-up culture and be ready to wear many hats